Advanced Analog Module – 1 conventional area – Built-in short-circuit isolator – Compatible with Argus Vega protocol – Conductor cable up to 2.5mm2 – Certificate EN54-17
- Module of 1 conventional zone
- Loop powered or by external source
- Short circuit isolators on each device according to the requirements of EN54-17
- Ability to address automatically (via control panel) or manually via a portable programmer
- Two-way digital testing
- Connections are made using plug-in terminal blocks which will
accept conductors up to 2.5mm2
|Nominal Relay Switching current 24V (15~40V)
|Power Up Time
|Zone End of line device
|Capacitor (Ceol): 4.7F
|Conventional Zone Current Threshold
|6 to 20mA (alarm threshold 2.5 to 15mA)
|Relay Nominal Switching Current
|30VDC / 2A max.
|Operating temperature range
|-30C ~ +70C
|Humidity (non condensing)
|93 x 130 x 58 mm (H x W x D)
- Advanced Module
p>Note regarding Supplied plug type for UK and the EU and other European countries) For applicable products that are supplied with power plugs that are shipped to UK and the EU or other European countries we will endevour to swap out or provide an adaptor to suit that countries plug type. For more information please contact us.
This product is shipped from our EU warehouse by DHL for fast delivery usually within a few days.